CBDC-NOBL Spring Program Offering
Social Media Level 1
Wednesdays 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM starting April 14, 2021, 11 weeks
- Working with Facebook, Graph Search and Apps
- Working with Twitter to create visibility
- Google Keyword Planner and Search
- Hootsuite and how to effectively schedule posts
- Working with Video
- Content Creation Fundamentals
- Effective Time Management
- Internet Security Basics (how to keep hackers out)
- Images, Canva, and more!
Ever wish there was a social media program that went beyond the basics? One that teaches business owners how to use social media that embraces business 101 strategies? The 40-hour workplace education program, Social Media Level I helps business owners get beyond the basic Facebook usage and start exploring Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and such in a way that makes business “cents”. Learn how to make social media work for your business. This is also an excellent updating of skills if you have taken a social media program in the past.