Technology Strategies for Working Remotely
When COVID-19 came, it changed how we work with others and how we work in our businesses. It may be that many will never return to a formal office setting. Instead, they will work remotely from their home. Working from home brings many challenges. This Workplace Education program will help bridge some of the learning challenges that come when we work remotely.
If you need to learn strategies on how to work remotely from home, this program will set you off in the right direction.
Build Your Future With Alpha Social Media Inc
With over 8,600 hours of Workplace Education delivered to Nova Scotia business owners and employees since 2007, Jeff Brown has learned a thing or two about social media marketing and business. Workplace Education is one of the best ways to learn, and partner with other business owners and employees, to see valuable skills transferred that create real-world results. You can benefit from all those years of learning.
International Focus – Local focus that creates worldwide impact
Online Courses – Experience working remotely with others online
Focus On People – Learn how to work remotely in a customized environment
Participant Dedication – Focused on participant learning and skills transfer
Real Results – Working to create transferable skills for real world results
Workplace Education allows participants to partner together in the learning process. It is one of the most effective ways to learn how to work remotely in your business. Now is your time to make a difference in your future.
Customized For Maximum Skills Transfer
The 40-hour Workplace Education program is broken down into 11-week segments. Each class is 3 1/2 hours in length. This provides enough learning time but does not totally exhaust the participant. Each participant is interviewed before the program begins so that the program can be customized to achieve maximum benefit. We believe that one size does not fit all. Each program has a framework, but customization is the key to participant success and skills transfer.
Everyone learns differently. This must be incorporated into the Workplace Education program. A great instructor makes the program not only informative but also enjoyable. When you take a program from Jeff Brown of Alpha Social Media Inc, you get both.
Technology Strategies for Working Remotely Framework
- Explore desktop/laptop, tablet, and phone operation
- Explore Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Google Meet
- Security strategies for working remotely
- Exploring the Screen, Standard Toolbars and Ribbon Tools
- Templates, Editing Tools, Copy and Paste Options
- Simple Formulas, Functions and basic spreadsheet operations
- Formating files on and offline
- Date, Accounting, Numbers, Currency, Percentages
- Printing and sharing files remotely
- Single sheet, a portion of the sheet, all sheets, fit to page, Page break Preview, Lock Headings at the top of printouts on multiple sheets
- Setting up, navigating, sending and receiving messages
- Inserting tables, graphics, and images to emails in Outlook emails
- Using Folders and Rules for better email organization
- Working with calendars
- Working with documents, navigating, editing text and formatting
- Setting up, navigating, and storing files in Windows Explorer and OneDrive
- Using OneNote for notes and organizing ideas
- Using Microsoft To Do to stay organized and complete tasks
- More effective use of devices online and off – computer, tablet and phone
- More effective use of email working remotely
- More effective use of documents working remotely
- More effective use of spreadsheets working remotely
- More effective use of presentations working remotely
- More effective ways of working with others remotely
Connect with us for more details.
Customized Content For Today’s Business
You want to learn more. And you need to learn more to see the results you want for your business and those businesses you manage.
Here is a more detailed outline of what we will learn in this program:
We look forward to hearing from you.
Technology Strategies for Working Remotely program requirements
The programs will be offered virtually in an online classroom setting in order to comply with the social distancing recommendations. Therefore, the programs must be taken on a computer, laptop, or tablet; phones will not be an acceptable device. Participants must have an Internet connection, hardwired preferred to wi-fi, high speed (no dial-up). Headset or earbuds must be used, and the participants must have a webcam, if no camera on their laptop; video participation is a requirement, to ensure the connection to the instructor and other participants. A quiet place to focus is required, free from distractions. These details will be part of the INA process.
Participants must have good computer skills.
Build Your Future With Alpha Social Media Inc
We look forward to connecting with you.